The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
Cygnus Knights moving in! I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
Cygnus Knights moving in! I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
Cygnus Knights moving in! I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
Cygnus Knights moving in! I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
Cygnus Knights moving in! I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
Cygnus Knights moving in! I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
Cygnus Knights moving in! I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
Cygnus Knights moving in! I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
Cygnus Knights moving in! I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
Cygnus Knights moving in! I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
Cygnus Knights moving in! I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
Cygnus Knights moving in! I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
Cygnus Knights moving in! I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
Cygnus Knights moving in! I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
Cygnus Knights moving in! I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

Cygnus Knights moving in!

Go down 
+5
Dalris
Elismerra
DKsDragon
Hero4Ever
Bilbo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Bilbo
Administrator
Bilbo

Name : Daniel
IGN : Bersy
Job : Dark Knight
Level : 200
Number of posts : 1820
Registration date : 2008-03-20
Mood : pretending to be a Hobbit

Cygnus Knights moving in! Empty
PostSubject: Cygnus Knights moving in!   Cygnus Knights moving in! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:00 am

Cygnus Knights moving in! Cygnus_Knights_Poster

They're coming soon this summer! There will be new maps and quests exclusive to Cygnus Knights. The beginner knights are called noblesses. Their level limit is 120 and they gain 6 ability points per level. They even have an exclusive mount that can be acquired early. At level 120 they obtain the Echo of Hero. I think the exp curve will be different making it much harder to get to 120 than normal classes. (duh) I also think the effect of Cygnus Knights on the market will be more intense than that of Pirates when they came out.

Which knight will you attempt first!? The red hooded girl appeals most to me so i'll try the Flame Wizard first xP
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cygnus Knights moving in!   Cygnus Knights moving in! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:28 am

Dawn Warrior for me of course :D
Back to top Go down
Hero4Ever

Name : your friendly hero
Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Cygnus Knights moving in!   Cygnus Knights moving in! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:13 pm

i either doing dawn warrior or flame wizard still dont know
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cygnus Knights moving in!   Cygnus Knights moving in! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:20 pm

Flame Wizard for me!

I think...O.O
Back to top Go down
DKsDragon

DKsDragon

Name : Steve
IGN : DKsDragon, BigKnuckles, DKsEvan, FEARandHOPE
Job : Dark Knight, Buccaneer, Evan, Dawn Warrior
Level : 151, 131, 125, 120
Number of posts : 1245
Registration date : 2008-04-29
Mood : if you see this and want to contact me, use discord:
deekay#1690

PostSubject: Re: Cygnus Knights moving in!   Cygnus Knights moving in! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:35 pm

Ill come back for those, ill make a warrior, or archer, or both, then prolly quit training again =P
Back to top Go down
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

Name : Pauline
IGN : Silmerra
Job : High Priestess
Level : 169
Number of posts : 1334
Registration date : 2007-06-19
Mood : ~MoonLion~
Cygnus Knights moving in! 0161

PostSubject: Re: Cygnus Knights moving in!   Cygnus Knights moving in! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:18 pm

I think I'll try an archer this time. Just something different from my main. (Not sooo different as to play a warrior...won't happen...bleh...>.>)
Back to top Go down
Dalris

Dalris

Name : Dal / Dalris
Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2007-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Cygnus Knights moving in!   Cygnus Knights moving in! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:49 pm

I refuse to play Mage D: and Sin isn't interesting for me anymore.
So Flame Wizard and Nightwalker isn't going to be played by me. . .
So that leaves Wind Breaker, Soul Master, and Striker.
Striker looks really boring in my opinion, I mean the skills. Plus I already have a brawler. . .
So I'll go with Wind Breaker, and after that a Soul Master.
I'm probably never going to get them over like...50 though. - -''
Especially the Soul Master- If I even create one.
You can check out this site for more info.
The site gives information on the skills, some pictures about the NPCs and skills, and of course videos on the characters.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cygnus Knights moving in!   Cygnus Knights moving in! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:16 pm

hott warrior guy ftw :3
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

Name : Martin
Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2008-04-20
Mood : ignorance is bliss.

inlove<3

PostSubject: Re: Cygnus Knights moving in!   Cygnus Knights moving in! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:26 am

Dalris wrote:
I refuse to play Mage D: and Sin isn't interesting for me anymore.
So Flame Wizard and Nightwalker isn't going to be played by me. . .
So that leaves Wind Breaker, Soul Master, and Striker.
Striker looks really boring in my opinion, I mean the skills. Plus I already have a brawler. . .
So I'll go with Wind Breaker, and after that a Soul Master.
I'm probably never going to get them over like...50 though. - -''
Especially the Soul Master- If I even create one.
You can check out this site for more info.
The site gives information on the skills, some pictures about the NPCs and skills, and of course videos on the characters.
That site is very very outdated.

Anyway, Cygnus character are pretty boring to play. You will find out when you play one.
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

inlove<3

PostSubject: Re: Cygnus Knights moving in!   Cygnus Knights moving in! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:49 am

I guess I will write down what I know about cygnus(personal expierence)

When making you character you press the Create character button as usual. There will be a pop up screen wich asks you if you want to be a Adventurer(Normal character) or cygnus.

When you've pressed cygnus you get to choose an outfit and a name.

Ingame you will be teleport to a kind of leafre-ish area. when walk to the left you will notice a fat thing is following you. Don't be scared, hes just annoying. Every time you go to another map that fat thing will shout out a huge bubble of text with stuff you knew already about looting and stats and stuff.

I also advice to do all the quests on "cygnus island" The first few are just click and walk wich will make you level 7 instantly. after that you will have to kill some easy mobs and you will be level 10.

Anyway where was I, oh yeah. When you are level 10 you will get your first badge. wich is a 50+ mp/hp badge. Its nice so you should wear it.

You go to Ellinia by going into the middle portal of the main town and proceed talking to the dude on the left.(You will know what I mean when you see it)

Your stats are just as any other "normal" class. but the fact that you get 6 ap instead of 5 makes you able to play abit with the builds. Some people who will play Night Walker will tend to put some point in HP. Same for bowmans.

Your skills are flashy but weak on low level. Every job gets a summon wich has his own Element,(Warrior - Holy, Bowman - Wind, Fire Mage - ...fire, Night Walker - Dark/Posion).

Apart from the weak summons you also get some attack skills. When you don't max the summon(wich you shouldn't) you should be able to max out all other attack skills.

Lets fast forward until level 30, You return to cygnus island and you talk to your job instructor. When done you keep walking to the left until you are in a map with 4 big layer-ish platforms. Go into the 2nd or 3rd and collect 30 ETC items. then proceed to talk to the NPC and return too your job instructor.

Ta-da, You are 2nd job. This is the point where you get yoru 2nd badge, 100 mp/hp accordingly. You also get some super awesome new skills. The main attacking skills are, for Mage a mob attack wich is a bit like explosion and a fire arrow. For Bowman you get a mob attack wich KB's and stuff like Arrowbomb. Night walkers get a very strong mob attack wich works a bit like ninja storm. You sit in the middel of a mob. You press attack. Bats will come attack 6 mobs 6 times each(for like 4k a hit!) and will fly away. Warriors get more Mob attacks.

You will also notice that you have alot of regular 3rd job skills in your skill book. Max em, they are usefull.

Lets jump to level 70. Go back to cygnus island. and talk to basically every NPC in the map where your job instructors are. Then proceed to find your own mob to kill. IIRC Mages go 2 maps to the < and take the top right portal, Night walkers do the same but take the top left portal. Bowmans go 3 maps < and take top right. and Warriors go 3 maps < and take top left.

Kill the boss, Wich is pretty hard actually. it has high def, avoid. it seduces and stuns/debuffs you. When you killed it. it should drop something wich you bring to your Job instructor. and you will be level 70.

You will get a badge with 1 to all stats. and 200 mp/hp.

You will notice that your skill book isnt complete! This is because you get your best skills at level 100 and 110.
Night walkers get TT at 100, and something else at 110. Fire mages get Ifrit at 100 and Meteo at 110. Bowmans get Hurricane at 110 and advance bow mastery at 100. and warriors get Advanced combo at 110 and brandish at 100.

To get your 100 & 110 skills you walk All the way to the < (where you took 2nd job) but take the 3rd portal instead of 2nd. You will find a huge fat whale there wich does around 3k dmg, seduces. expells and stuns you.

This is basically everything. You get mounts at 50, 70, and 120. and you get 6 ap a level from 1-70 and 5 ap from 71-120.

You follow the exact same exp curve as any other job so it would be quite easy to get to 120 for some of you.

If you have more questions feel free to contact me. :)
Back to top Go down
Hero4Ever

Name : your friendly hero
Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Cygnus Knights moving in!   Cygnus Knights moving in! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:04 am

wow that great info martin. ill make fire mage for sure now =)
Back to top Go down
Hozama

Hozama

IGN : Hozama
Job : Bishop
Level : 13x
Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2007-12-17
Mood : Pink Been IS SO CUTE!

PostSubject: Re: Cygnus Knights moving in!   Cygnus Knights moving in! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:54 am

I've already gotten everything I need for the Dawn Warrior. I actually plan to expand my character limit and make one of each type. I'll be able to fill any role in a party or boss ( Becides PB)
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

inlove<3

PostSubject: Re: Cygnus Knights moving in!   Cygnus Knights moving in! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:58 am

Hozama wrote:
I've already gotten everything I need for the Dawn Warrior. I actually plan to expand my character limit and make one of each type. I'll be able to fill any role in a party or boss ( Becides PB)
You will never be able to hit PB. Because it is 60 levels higher then you... Also you will never be able to wash enough HP to survive a hit. unless you want to pay hundreds. of dollars.

Edit: Sorry, I din't read your comment properly. You will also have great problems with HT. So I guess you will be only able to take Zak and Pap. Razz
Back to top Go down
Bilbo
Administrator
Bilbo

Name : Daniel
IGN : Bersy
Job : Dark Knight
Level : 200
Number of posts : 1820
Registration date : 2008-03-20
Mood : pretending to be a Hobbit

PostSubject: Re: Cygnus Knights moving in!   Cygnus Knights moving in! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:44 am

Same exp curve O.o
cygnus knights were tweaked several times in KMS and MSEA so i'm betting our version will undergo changes as well to make the new classes more effective especially at bosses.
Back to top Go down
DKsDragon

DKsDragon

Name : Steve
IGN : DKsDragon, BigKnuckles, DKsEvan, FEARandHOPE
Job : Dark Knight, Buccaneer, Evan, Dawn Warrior
Level : 151, 131, 125, 120
Number of posts : 1245
Registration date : 2008-04-29
Mood : if you see this and want to contact me, use discord:
deekay#1690

PostSubject: Re: Cygnus Knights moving in!   Cygnus Knights moving in! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:45 am

Ya i noticed that the only cygnus classes that could even hit HT were BM and NL, but they wont have enough health, so it defeats the purpose =/

O well, im gonna get a warrior to 110 minimum and try a BM and maybe a mage. I might try theif, but i wont try pirate, it looks kinda lame xP
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

inlove<3

PostSubject: Re: Cygnus Knights moving in!   Cygnus Knights moving in! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:24 pm

Bilbo wrote:
Same exp curve O.o
cygnus knights were tweaked several times in KMS and MSEA so i'm betting our version will undergo changes as well to make the new classes more effective especially at bosses.
Nuh uh.

Last time I've played my cygnus ranger was 3 weeks ago. and it was normal.

Trust me.
Back to top Go down
sirjoey2007

sirjoey2007

Name : Joey
IGN : OMGitsGODx
Job : i/l mage
Level : 10x
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-08-08
Mood : Hoopla!

PostSubject: Re: Cygnus Knights moving in!   Cygnus Knights moving in! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:24 am

ladydelilah u member colby and tom? if u know the story bout wat happened between them u will understand this sorta...

-flame wizard: i alrdy got a mage so no
-the bowman: tom is a bowman, so no ~ewww tom~ (no offense to any tom's in the alliances, this is an ex-friend)
-the warrior: aran is warrior based, so no
-the pirate: i dont like the pirate classes, there... different (no offense to any pirates in the alliance)
that only leaves one...
-nightwalker:i will be this, just cause i tryed a sin b4 and didnt get far cause it got hacked, plus i think its kinda neat... and i found they were easy to lvl at the beginning, and i heard that the KoC were even more easier to lvl.
Back to top Go down
Beowolf

Beowolf

Name : Jason
IGN : MizFriday / LordBeowolf
Job : MM / DrK
Level : 165 / 170
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-04-30
Mood : Indifferent / eager / caring / motivated / satisfied Sometimes life just won't decide for you.

PostSubject: Re: Cygnus Knights moving in!   Cygnus Knights moving in! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:01 pm

*gives up on level 58 Hero in waiting*

Starting KOC for me will be a Dawn Warrior of course. Look at those range attacks BABY!

Oh, and L>20 atk shield...still.
Back to top Go down
Hozama

Hozama

IGN : Hozama
Job : Bishop
Level : 13x
Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2007-12-17
Mood : Pink Been IS SO CUTE!

PostSubject: Re: Cygnus Knights moving in!   Cygnus Knights moving in! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:29 pm

Make sure you still have my lv 64 Maple sword, Jason.
Back to top Go down
Beowolf

Beowolf

Name : Jason
IGN : MizFriday / LordBeowolf
Job : MM / DrK
Level : 165 / 170
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-04-30
Mood : Indifferent / eager / caring / motivated / satisfied Sometimes life just won't decide for you.

PostSubject: Re: Cygnus Knights moving in!   Cygnus Knights moving in! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:08 am

Hozama wrote:
Make sure you still have my lv 64 Maple sword, Jason.

Yes, Jeff, if you will log in at the right time.:smiley43: I put it on Friday so whenever your on next and you see me give a hollar.:smiley64:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cygnus Knights moving in!   Cygnus Knights moving in! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cygnus Knights moving in!
Page 1 of 1