The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
Zakum run and selling helms I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
Zakum run and selling helms I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
Zakum run and selling helms I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
Zakum run and selling helms I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
Zakum run and selling helms I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
Zakum run and selling helms I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
Zakum run and selling helms I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
Zakum run and selling helms I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
Zakum run and selling helms I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
Zakum run and selling helms I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
Zakum run and selling helms I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
Zakum run and selling helms I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
Zakum run and selling helms I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
Zakum run and selling helms I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
Zakum run and selling helms I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

Zakum run and selling helms

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Zakum run and selling helms Empty
PostSubject: Zakum run and selling helms   Zakum run and selling helms I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:29 am

BORED? MISSED the dude with 8 arms waving at you? MISSED the old days?

Well, I am trying to resume Zak runs regularly almost everyday now. Everybody ( Aeons, ex-Aeons and Aeons buddies) is welcome to join us. If we have buyers you will get split. If we dont, just do for fun. Helm packages info is posted under Zakum.Zakum. All Aeons, ex-Aeons will get 50% if you buy or join our run, you might earn a free helm. Tell your buddy if they want to buy helm. You also can buddy me, Katsuzie and Katsuzi for better contact.
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

Name : Martin
Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2008-04-20
Mood : ignorance is bliss.

inlove<3

PostSubject: Re: Zakum run and selling helms   Zakum run and selling helms I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:00 am

If you ever need me, I will try to come.
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

Name : Martin
Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2008-04-20
Mood : ignorance is bliss.

inlove<3

PostSubject: Re: Zakum run and selling helms   Zakum run and selling helms I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:41 pm

Sorry, Couldn't come to zak, since it was at 6 AM my time lol. and My first exam is in 4 days.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zakum run and selling helms   Zakum run and selling helms I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:57 pm

Gratz Matti finally got helm.
Back to top Go down
NoobKing

NoobKing

Name : NoobKing
IGN : DiscipleSin2
Job : Chief Bandit
Level : 113
Number of posts : 1016
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Zakum run and selling helms   Zakum run and selling helms I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:15 am

Kat, this is Really nice of you to do! Kudos to you
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Name : Rose (Rosie ~ by a few ppl)
IGN : SerrasAngels / RoseVenom / RancorRose / RamblinRose
Job : Bishop / FP Mage / Hermit / Ranger
Level : 16x / 13x / 10x / 10x
Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2007-12-07
Mood : Home Sick

PostSubject: Re: Zakum run and selling helms   Zakum run and selling helms I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:47 am

Does the 50% off for Aeons/Ex-Aeons members work for more than one char?
For example, if you want to get a Zhelm for one of your characters for 50% off, can you still get the 50% discount for another character of yours (assuming both characters meet the lvl 50 plus Zquest completion requirements)?

:Smiley4: PS. WELCOME BACK N00BKING!!! :Smiley4:
Back to top Go down
NoobKing

NoobKing

Name : NoobKing
IGN : DiscipleSin2
Job : Chief Bandit
Level : 113
Number of posts : 1016
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Zakum run and selling helms   Zakum run and selling helms I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:19 am

THANKS ROSE! I tried to add Rob the other day but his BL was full. My new guy is JABshot so you guys add me if you want.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zakum run and selling helms   Zakum run and selling helms I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:14 pm

I have been charging all friends with 4 apples per helm with unlimited run. However it took a toll on my pocket. If you cant afford new price, I can manage to give more discount or waive the fee. Remember this, I do this without making any profit and all my good friends have been helping me without taking any money.

For all Aeons and ex-Aeons, we will continue to help with all your chars with discount price. For the rest of ppl who I promised to get helm for you for 4 apples, I will continue to honor that.
Back to top Go down
SpikeAi

SpikeAi

Name : Neal
IGN : SpikeAi
Job : Bow Master
Level : 151
Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Zakum run and selling helms   Zakum run and selling helms I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:02 pm

I'd be glad to join on runs from time to time.
Do you plan to manage a splits spread sheet or something?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zakum run and selling helms   Zakum run and selling helms I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:33 pm

SpikeAi wrote:
I'd be glad to join on runs from time to time.
Do you plan to manage a splits spread sheet or something?

Thank you Neal. And yea, it will be on clear spread sheet of split like Mint does. Everyone will get equal share of each run net profit. Detail of profit will be posted once we have the run. For the next few runs, probably I still help those ex-Aeons, so there will not be any split. Thank you all friends who have been helping me with this project.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zakum run and selling helms   Zakum run and selling helms I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:42 pm

Is this really happening.... hahahaha AEons is going to have a come back one day.. as for the Zrun's IM SO down..... ill lvl my hermet has fast as i can.. to meet your needs....<<<meaning 2xing every 4 hours of my free time.. see how fast i level Track me down or what ever DD3xLL3ss...remember my level is 93
Back to top Go down
Hozama

Hozama

IGN : Hozama
Job : Bishop
Level : 13x
Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2007-12-17
Mood : Pink Been IS SO CUTE!

PostSubject: Re: Zakum run and selling helms   Zakum run and selling helms I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:38 am

You know I'm just a PM or chat away, so if you need me, just dial me up.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zakum run and selling helms   Zakum run and selling helms I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:47 am

I would love to help however I usually run at midnight meaning I can't reset 'til midnight of next day! I'll let you know when I'm available for sure!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zakum run and selling helms   Zakum run and selling helms I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zakum run and selling helms
Page 1 of 1