The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
life. I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
life. I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
life. I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
life. I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
life. I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
life. I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
life. I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
life. I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
life. I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
life. I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
life. I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
life. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
life. I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
life. I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
life. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

life.

Go down 
+7
Bilbo
Matti
SpikeAi
LordOfBellocan
Loveable Kaze
dr4gonst4il
DKsDragon
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DKsDragon

DKsDragon

Name : Steve
IGN : DKsDragon, BigKnuckles, DKsEvan, FEARandHOPE
Job : Dark Knight, Buccaneer, Evan, Dawn Warrior
Level : 151, 131, 125, 120
Number of posts : 1245
Registration date : 2008-04-29
Mood : if you see this and want to contact me, use discord:
deekay#1690

life. Empty
PostSubject: life.   life. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 4:41 pm

Why? what is the purpose? I dont want an answer like: to reproduce, or anthing like that. What is the purpose of our lives? My life?

I realized that life held absolutely nothing for me today. I don't care about school. I am going to get high marks and get a scholarship. wee. Then I will go to university and study something I really don't want to do for my whole life. I don't care about fun. MS just isn't fun anymore, but neither is any other game. It is fun to play magic with my friends, then its over and im just as depressed. I don't care about love. The only girl I really liked is now dating a drug addict. Now I can't bring myself to like another girl, as I was even more depressed than usual when she started dating him.

My birthday is in 16 days and i realized that i want absolutely nothing. I asked my parents for one thing and they flat out refused. I realized that, if I don't want anything, it will not be fun to open them. Then why bother getting them? Why bother having ambition towards anything if there is nothing I want?

My life?
Back to top Go down
dr4gonst4il

dr4gonst4il

Name : (specify a nickname)
IGN : F1r3p0150n3r
Job : Fire / Poison Wizard
Level : 50
Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-06-29
Mood : Thinking of...

life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: life.   life. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 4:55 pm

I thought most teens had this thought earlier but anyways.
Well.

What is the purpose of life?
That depends on you.

If your religious you will have your opinion but yea thats what i think
Back to top Go down
DKsDragon

DKsDragon

deekay#1690

life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: life.   life. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:00 pm

I do not believe in god. what kind of god would leave us in a world like we are in?

This isnt a farewell or suicide note or anything, just an outlet.
Back to top Go down
Loveable Kaze

Loveable Kaze

Name : David
IGN : Kazegenso (retired)
Job : Writer
Level : up! =D
Number of posts : 1208
Registration date : 2007-06-19
Mood : Speechless!

life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: life.   life. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:08 pm

Uh...uh....42? o_O

This does sound quite serious. This form of depression is common in cases of suicide. I've a feeling that the majority of it is all in your head. Just know that now, times are hard on everyone, and I know that there are people out there that understand. I too felt that way once, until I found a new reason for living: my writing. I found something that I enjoyed, and I based my life around it. If you think that you're going to school to study something you don't even like, then you need to think about what you DO like and enjoy, and try to find some way that you could base your life and goals around it.

Don't know if any of that made sense. =/
Back to top Go down
http://www.profil3.com/ByMyself
Loveable Kaze

Loveable Kaze

life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: life.   life. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:12 pm

I may not be religious, but I'd like to vouch for the devout. What kind of God would let it's people suffer? What kind of God would let someone through their life away, or live a life without a meaning. This is a selfish thought if there ever was one. If God, be it a him, her, it, or something else, were to make everyone's lifes happy and dandy and perfect, we wouldn't be here anymore. What makes one person happy, or what gives someone's life meaning, varies greatly from person to person, and fulfilling all of those needs of every single person would infringe on the happiness of other people, chaos would erupt, and the world would collaps. God is doing the best darn job that it can, but saying that God isn't trying is just a rationalization for how you're feeling.
Back to top Go down
DKsDragon

DKsDragon

deekay#1690

life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: life.   life. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:22 pm

i have thought long and hard about god. I used to go to church but i could not see any concievable way of him existing. I have many debates against him which i will not list.

i see what you are saying (ur first post) but i dont have anything like that. It used to be MS but now....
Back to top Go down
LordOfBellocan

LordOfBellocan

Name : Nick
IGN : LordOfBeIlo / SytheOfLight / SirNickeh
Job : White Knight / Hermit / Dawn Warrior
Level : 100 / 81 / 5x
Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-05-18
Mood : Guess who's back?

life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: life.   life. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:33 pm

Ok ill just say my beliefs and see if you understand them:

God: Screw it, why would i care about how my ancestors came if it would totaly occupy my life and drive me away from my real life in real time, its my life and i believe how i want to believe. I dont care if theres a god or not because in the end, its an end and your done, theres always an end to something and the pain will be gone.

Life: Sometimes in random moments of my life i deeply think and go 'WOW, its... me! im controling this mass, i can see and think and do and don't' but then i am brought back into the world from a friend talking to me or a teacher yelling at me.

Theres been this girl ive liked and i thought she liked me, but it ends up that shes just a flirty girl (too flirty if you ask me) But now as i have driven my likings from her i realise i have no one to forsee with me.

The only gifts right now i could use right now is a new ipod to drown out the real world when i need to, a new pair of skates so i can escape from the real world when i need to, and a girl to be with to just... be...

Life is life, people see things the way they want to see them, and as long as there are more than 2 people in this world, there will be conflict. What do we really see? what do we really feel? As you ask more questions and get answers, more questions just pop up, staring your curiosity down.

Life (and its meaning) is entirely based on what people what it to be. Because they know if they can control their thoughts, they can control their life. So there is no definite meaning to life, as it is thought of by billions of people.
Back to top Go down
SpikeAi

SpikeAi

Name : Neal
IGN : SpikeAi
Job : Bow Master
Level : 151
Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2008-04-21

life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: life.   life. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:06 pm

Socitity tells us that you must go to college to get a good job. Yet we also told to pick a job that we enjoy doing. What if the thing you enjoy doing most doesn't require a college education? Or what if you don't need to have tons of money to be happy?

I generally am unable to tell people what I want in the way of gifts. Generally If i want something I buy it right then or It too expensive for them to get it for me.
Back to top Go down
Loveable Kaze

Loveable Kaze

life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: life.   life. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:29 pm

Lol, listen to me arguing on God's behalf. xD

I'm right with you there though. I actually got kicked out of my church. =X

Anyways, Neal is right too. I for one don't need a college education for what I want to do. I could drop out of school right now and it wouldn't change a thing. I don't need money to make me happy. But that's just me. If there is nothing in your life that is worth your time. Nothing that you like or that you enjoy, maybe it's time for you to go looking for something like that. MS for you, as it was for me and many others, occupied much of our lives. I remember thinking and dreaming of MS for the first year that I played. I was obsessed. But, once I stopped playing so much, and after I quit altogether, I came to realize that I had wasted a lot of my life. My grades dropped, I failed three semesters, and I lost a couple friends. But, from all of that, I learned what was really important in my life. I lived so long without it that I finally came to realize what it was.

You should do the same. Put the game down, go outside, and start looking. Go hiking, read a book, do some homework. If you don't like your job, then quit and look for another one. Meet new people and make new friends. Have new experiences, and hopefully you'll find a meaning for your life...other than the number 42. >_>

Yay long rant. =D
Back to top Go down
Matti

Matti

Name : Matti / Mattie
IGN : xTRLNLTYx
Job : Priest
Level : 71
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2007-07-03
Mood : Happy

life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: life.   life. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:29 pm

Honestly, this sounds like you're depressed. But, like Dave, I have to note that a lot of this is probably in your head.

Recently, I have actually been feeling the same way. All I do, every day, is get up, swim, go to school, do my homework, swim, do more homework, go to sleep and do it all over again. I often ask myself why I do everything that I do. But, I always pick myself up, because I have a solution. You need something to live for.

Not saying that what I live for is what you have to live for, but I'm just suggesting it. I know that you have said that you are not a religious person, and I'm not going to force you to believe in God, but that's what I do and it gets me through the day. I put my faith in God that when I do what I need to do on Earth, I will have an eternal life in heaven with God. When I take on that mentality, I find it a lot easier to do what originally seemed to be completely overwhelming.

These are, I feel, very encouraging Bible verses, that I think will pertain to this situation. You can believe them or not, but I feel they encourage me a great deal.

Romans 5:1-5
Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.

• This passage I feel says that we should rejoice in everything that we have been given, whether it's good or not, because we have the opportunity to live.

Hebrews 6:10-11
God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them. We want each of you to show this same diligence to the very end, in order to make your hope sure.

• This one especially fills me with hope, because I have a hope that when this life is over, I will have eternal life.

One thing that I often say, and, again, you don't have to see eye to eye with me, is in regards to the question "How could God leave us in a world like we are in?"

The answer is not straight forward. Yeah, our world is full of violence, sin, hate, and evil. But who creates all of that evil? We do. Our choices do. But that doesn't answer the question. Or maybe, just maybe it does. Imagine for a second a perfect world. Also imagine (I know you don't believe in him, but do) God. Imagine that God controls everything that happens. Everything about you - what you eat, what you say, what you do. Not much fun, is it? What I believe is the reason for our world is that God has given us one of the greatest gifts in the world: choice. You can choose what to eat, what to say, and what to do. So, yeah, our world can suck sometimes, but it's our choices that have made it that way. And your choices can help make the world a better place!

Perhaps what I'm trying to say is that you should live life to the fullest. Don't dwell on things that make you unhappy, or make you feel hopeless. All of those things eventually pass. Look at the good, and, hopefully, you can attain it. I believe that everything I do has a purpose. I believe that I was meant to type this today. Regardless of whether or not you choose to believe that, I hope that you can glean what you will from it.

Even if you get nothing else from what I've said: Know this. I will pray for you, and I hope that you can find what you are searching for. Good luck~

:smiley37:
Back to top Go down
Loveable Kaze

Loveable Kaze

life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: life.   life. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:41 pm

Thanks Matti. I now understand Faith. =/
Back to top Go down
Bilbo
Administrator
Bilbo

Name : Daniel
IGN : Bersy
Job : Dark Knight
Level : 200
Number of posts : 1820
Registration date : 2008-03-20
Mood : pretending to be a Hobbit

life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: life.   life. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:59 pm

I really enjoyed Matti's input on this topic. It is interesting how he's Christian and i'm Muslim and yet we have many thoughts in common. One of which is the gift of choice. We are free to "decide" whether to be good or evil knowing the consequences of each path in life and later. We are also "responsible" for what we choose.
I'd like to add another idea, direct to steve's question that i have asked myself several times: what is the point of a life full of injustice and suffering?
The point is to deserve, realize and truely appreciate the perfect life afterwards. You won't enjoy a perfect life if you don't experience the opposite. As in you can't appreciate money if you don't work hard for it.
It's okay, steve, we all go through times of sadness for many reasons. If you're bored, read a book. If you have a question, look for an answer. But don't be negative because that would only increase your sadness. Be positive and look for the nice things while you tolerate the hard ones.
And jokingly, it seems you started thinking about "life" when you lost your friend and got bored of maple, so when you find another friend and start to enjoy maple again, you gonna forget about life and care less lmao. Anyways, thanks steve for sharing your feelings with us and hope you feel better soon.
Back to top Go down
SpikeAi

SpikeAi

Name : Neal
IGN : SpikeAi
Job : Bow Master
Level : 151
Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2008-04-21

life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: life.   life. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:45 pm

Loveable Kaze wrote:
If you don't like your job, then quit and look for another one.

Actually... Look for another one, then quit once you find it.

Reminds me of this application I got one day while I was at work. While looking at the work history of this person I noticed that the reason the person claimed for leaving the last Job was "Not enouth hours".

I wanted to take out my stamp and mark a big FAIL on that application. Because if that was true the person is an idiot. Not enouth hours is infinitely more than Zero hours yet this person failed to realized that.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Name : Rose (Rosie ~ by a few ppl)
IGN : SerrasAngels / RoseVenom / RancorRose / RamblinRose
Job : Bishop / FP Mage / Hermit / Ranger
Level : 16x / 13x / 10x / 10x
Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2007-12-07
Mood : Home Sick

life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: life.   life. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 7:28 am

Steve, I can not stress this enough...if you have a career that you think you would ENJOY doing for many, many years to come (irregardless of how much you will or wont be paid), go for it.

It is so much easier to get the schooling (High School, college, technical institutue, or whatever is required) while you are still young and use to homework, tests, etc than it is to try to go back later in your life when you realize you hate your job and wished you had gone for {insert desired career here} instead.

Work will take up most of your life, so why not get paid for doing something you enjoy?

~ sadly an astronomer at heart only Sad
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: life.   life. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:54 am

Life is what you make it to be. No one can tell you what to do with your life because ultimately, it's YOUR decision. Each one of us has a different take on "what life should be". What I think may be important about life maybe not that important to the next person and so on. Your parents are there to guide you, so do listen to them. They've been in your situation before since they were your age once.

Like Rose said, school will be the easiest thing you will do (take it from us who has been working for a living). It's taken me awhile to figure out what I want to do as for a career. After many years of going in and out of College I'm going back again for the final time, 'cuz I realized that Nursing is my calling. I'm a Career/Academic Adivor by trade but I don't like it. It's taken me a long time to figure that. A lot of older workers out there are working in there trade but do you think that's what they wanted to do...NO... They work in their trades because that's what is around then and with all those jobs now disappearing they are at a loss, since they don't know what else to do (I'm talking people here that have worked for over 25 years). So, my question to them all the time is..."If I have a magic wand and you get to wish what you want to be (career wise of course), what would that be?" And with that question, 90% of the time, they figure it out.

Steve, you are still young. No one expects you to figure out what you want in life. Life is all about learning...take it all in and enjoy it and remember that "LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT TO BE"
Back to top Go down
Hozama

Hozama

IGN : Hozama
Job : Bishop
Level : 13x
Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2007-12-17
Mood : Pink Been IS SO CUTE!

life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: life.   life. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:47 am

Very true. Life is unique to each person. The meaning of life is yours to discover, and it's a lession that only applies to you. The meaning of my life is different that yours, and it grows from your values and experiences.
Back to top Go down
DKsDragon

DKsDragon

deekay#1690

life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: life.   life. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:49 am

Thank you guys. It really renews my faith in humanity that a bunch of people I have never met genuinely care what happens to me, and have earned my caring in return.

Aeons <3
Back to top Go down
Loveable Kaze

Loveable Kaze

life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: life.   life. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 12:32 pm

Of course we care Steve. We may not know you in person, but you are still a person, a human being, with a life that is only just starting, and anyone with half a heart would see that right now, you are reaching out for some help, whether or not you realize it (why else would you post that on this forum anyways?). We all want to see you succeed, for one reason or another. Me? I've seen others like you that have thrown their lives away. I've lost friends because I didn't reach out and try to help. One of my oldest friends got expelled from the school the other day for having a shotgun on campus. There are many things in life that affect us, big and small, and they make us who we are, for better or worse.

If that doesn't make any linear sense, I was just writing things as they came to mind...so bare with me. =/
Back to top Go down
dr4gonst4il

dr4gonst4il

life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: life.   life. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:31 pm

Well... we should not go into faith, because if we go we could never find an answer because is a labyrinth

LordOfBellocan said, he cannot see anything...

But... lets define faith shall we?

Faith is believing in what you cannot see and many times the reward of faith is seeing what you believe.

So yea, you are not supposed to see God, then whats the point of it?

And about the college and job thingy, here what I think.
Society may define happy as having lots of money because thats obvious isnt it? If you are worrying of yourself because you are hungry, without somewhere to go and nowadays someone who loves you, how can you be happy without this things?

There are some people that reach [Enlightment] which is something good for them, but most people cant do this i guess?

BUT dont blame society, because WE are the society. If we want to change society, start by changing yourself.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: For your life to have a purpose, you must have a vision.
Thats why people commit suicide because they dont have a
vision, they get in financial troubles and they just dont have a vision
or a dream of getting out of that.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

2 EDIT:

I cannot fathom your thoughts nor your feeling but I hope that what I say can help you, this is only my opinion I hope it can help.
The purpose of life I believe is to achieve your full potential and find truth.
You will live this life only once (unless you believe in hinduism).
Achieve your full potential, and your goals: there is not going to be another "chance", do not waste it.
Also, the meaning of life is to find truth: "The life unexamined is not worth living", search for truth; I believe it exists otherwise there wouldn't be a word called "truth" or "axiom".
And here the religion comes in, most people find this truth in religion too.
[Christianity] :D
Also, I believe that your discontent with life can be turned to a positive outlook. Right now, I believe, you are uncomfortable with the situation you are in. This discontent can be turned into will to change the people or yourself in a positive way.

Anyways, the best thing I can do for you is wish you good luck.

Last edited by dr4gonst4il on Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matti

Matti

life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: life.   life. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:37 pm

dr4gonst4il wrote:
Well... we should not go into faith, because if we go we could never find an answer because is a labyrinth

Everyone needs a little faith, whether it be faith through death, or faith in tomorrow.

Also, I found some quotes that I really liked and wanted to share. :smiley37:

~ When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced; live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.

~ The purpose of life is to live a life of purpose
Back to top Go down
DKsDragon

DKsDragon

deekay#1690

life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: life.   life. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:45 pm

Thanks guys. Litterally within a minute of my previous post I was offered a job at the school library (which i go to after school everyday already, I LOVE my librarian, hes AWESOME!!) and i also got a 100% on a spanish test today (which im doing badly in). I also got a bad mark in math today because of a technicality (12/40 gone cause of the technicality), but i knew what i was doing and I am good at math (bad mark this year but i can easily turn it around, its mostly from not doing hw, which i find so tedious).

2/3 Isnt bad, and you guys bumped it up to 3/4. Thanks guys. You are the kind of people that make life worth living.

(sorry for the brackets) (sorry again) (oops) (T_T) < sorry =D
Back to top Go down
DunAbhon

DunAbhon

IGN : DunAbhon / Scherben / Schluss (main)
Job : ArchMage (I/L) / Blaze Wizard / Lukless Bishop
Level : 123 / 48 / 2x
Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-03-16
Mood : Ein Schatten liegt übers Land...

life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: life.   life. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:26 pm

I view life itself as the quest to find the meaning for it. Everyone has their own ambitions, so their meaning for life is different from everyone else's we're all individuals, though we essentially make up a whole (humanity). Take life as it comes, and question things when you get the chance. If you can back up your own beliefs well enough to stand up to the opposition your questions provide, then you've found at least a small bit of what matters to you, and the cumulative sum of everything that matters to you makes up the meaning of your life. You're the only one who can tell you what the meaning of your life is.

For me, I've found an incredible passion an love for languages. I've told some of you before that my goal for my life is to become fluent in as many languages as I can. I also want to have someone by my side (man, woman, friend, lover, whatever he/she may be) with whom I can share my love for languages and him/her. Sometimes I visualize it as me standing really high up on a cliff, watching the sun rise over a beautiful valley with that special person right by my side. Everything is serene and beautiful, the image of perfection.

I plan on using my love of languages to pursue a career as an interpreter (choice #1) or a language teacher (#2). Like Dave, I've found something I'm truly passionate about, and I'm going to do whatever it takes to get there. That doesn't mean I'm going to lie, cheat, steal, kill, or whatever else. That's just stupid and against my personal moral convictions, which is a whole different topic we can get into later.

Go on with your life. I don't necessarily suggest looking for something you want to do, though that's been a wonderful way many people have found what they love before. I found mine on accident. I didn't want to take Spanish in high school because it sucked in grade school, and I thought French was kinda lame. My sixth grade teacher was amazing, and she was German, so that kinda pushed me to take German. I think it was one of the best choices I've made in my life, and it was kind of an accident that I found what I want to do with my life through that one little choice. It's more than possible that the same could happen to you, as long as you retain an open mind to everything out there.

On the topic of religion, I'll say nothing either for or against it. Although earlier today, someone at school told me I was stupid for being an atheist. Another guy or two proceeded to figuratively bash his face in with arguments against his statement and in favor of acceptance, and he ended up apologizing after I explained myself slightly XD. I thought it was kind of funny and incredibly ignorant of him for calling me stupid when he had no idea of how I felt. But anyway... XD

I've had plenty of problems like this before, Steve. They always work themselves out somehow. Even if they haven't yet, I know they will eventually, especially if I keep looking for the answers. If you ever need to, come talk to me. I'm pretty much always online, despite my attempts to begin a social life. Catching me on MSN is the best way to talk to me, though (leart592@live.com in case you don't already know).

EDIT:
Cary, I really love those two quotes.
Steve, major grats on the job!
Back to top Go down
dr4gonst4il

dr4gonst4il

life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: life.   life. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:55 pm

Wow... Tyler i never thought u could think :D lol jk.

Yea, about the religion.

Sometimes some people become so religious and about witnessing that they go to the extreme. I myself am a Christian but I always try to keep the witnessing part a little bit later, when Im confident that they will think about it.

Anyways, life....... is a .... journey.
Back to top Go down
Matti

Matti

life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: life.   life. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:59 pm

dr4gonst4il wrote:
Wow... Tyler i never thought u could think :D lol jk.

Tyler thinking is a true rarity. lol! <3

I shall devote myself to teaching Tyler how to speak French! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DunAbhon

DunAbhon

IGN : DunAbhon / Scherben / Schluss (main)
Job : ArchMage (I/L) / Blaze Wizard / Lukless Bishop
Level : 123 / 48 / 2x
Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-03-16
Mood : Ein Schatten liegt übers Land...

life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: life.   life. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 5:45 pm

Oh come on. I make an insightful, meaningful post full of references to my life and you hate on me? Thanks a lot, guys. I see how much you love me Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: life.   life. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

life.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next