The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter Two

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SkyForger

SkyForger

Name : (specify a nickname)
IGN : Bellocan
Job : Magician(Cleric)
Level : 31
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter Two Empty
PostSubject: Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter Two   Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 2:39 pm

Maplestory:The Destiny
Chapter Two

I reached Perion and walked in the warrior shrine and faced dances with balrogs."Hello,Master."i said."Your buisness be?"he asked me,smiling.The same thing he said when i first him."Master,ive decided to become a fighter,like my father."i said."i see,closer boy,closer."he said.I walked up to him."Remember this?"he asked.He removed the clothing on my right shoulder revealing the cut he gave me three years ago."Youve always been a fighter,you just didn't know it."he said.I stood,speechless.He grabbed his cheif axe.He held its pole with his right and the edge of the blade with his left.He chanted "mu tai kan te ro sha ni" many times till my cut shined for a moment.I put my sleeve back up.
"What was all that for?"i asked."You now have the power to unlock your true potential as a fighter.Take this letter."he said,handing me a letter.I stared at it for mintutes."I see,reccomendation is it not?"i asked."Yes,go see my friend,Petras,and he will take you to the examination site.Then you will show you will advance foward in your everlasting journey,my standing calf."he said.I began to walked out till a thought came to me.What if i dont make it?"Dont worry you will,your not the same little boy i laughed at three years ago.Your a man now.Dont just act like it,think like one."he said.I considered what he said,and walked out.'Dont just act like a man,think like one.'i reran in my head.What did he mean?I had a few guesses,but couldnt select one.
Anyways,i made my way to the examination site and sat against a tree,waiting for my turn.And finnaly,it came.I was told to gather 30 dark marbles from the evil eyes and horny mushrooms in the dark,damp cave.I saw a group of evil eyes who stuck ther toungs out at me,with dark marbles rolled in them.I felt furious a monster was disrespecting its superior,and decided thy would be the first to go.I grabbed my gladius and slash bladted them into oblivion catching the marbles,seven."23 more,lets do this."i said.It took some time,and i was sore because spells were cast on me,i finished.I got up to the surface and handed Petras the marbles."Good good.Here,take this proof of a hero."he said."Thank you."i said.I ran as fast as i could back to master's shrine.
I burst through the door."I did it!"i cried out."Good job Seida."he said smiling."Look im a fighter i got my medal."i said as happy as i could get.He shook his head."Give me the medal."he said.I walked up to him and gave it to him.He put it around my neck and looked at me."Do you swear you shall fight for justice,and not for evil,you my calf,will be trusted more than the forced rulers of the warrior majority?"he asked."I shall,i will,i must,and i do."i said smiling."Good."was his only word as the medal disapeared."You are now,a fighter."he said."Oh thank you master,thank you."i said."Good luck,head to the other continents,they will support your growth.
"I shall master."i said,leaving.I bought a boat ticket to Orbis and waited about a half hour before it returned.I boarded along with many other people,and some third job bullies.A balrog ship soon began trailing our boat.Some balrogs and a crimson balrog flew onto ship and the third jobs began to fight as the rest of us fled to the cabin,but there was a problem.The door was locked.No magicians were on board,and the door had recently been reinforced with steel behind it,so i couldnt slash it down.Our last hope was a theif,because the archers had been shooting arrows,and nothing was happening.A cloacked theif appeared from out of knowhwere.Familiar,i thought.
His cloak flew into the water as he grabbed a tobi from his leg pouch.He enhanced it with mp and cut through.I know him,i thought.I slid my scimitar through the cut,and then forced slash blast around it,knocking the door down,just as the fifth rog clawed at my right arm.We got in.I stacked some mineral plates,making a door."Tch,come on Nayumai Kid,that wont hold."the thief said."I know Alex but-wait...Alex?"i said.He smiled."In the flesh.So how'd your test go?"he asked."it was okay.Yours?"i said."Very well.Headed for orbis to train?"he asked."Yes i am,you?"i asked."Yup,we can train together."he suggested,and i agreed.
As soon as we reached Orbis we sped off to orbis tower,going down a few floors.We decided to start on sentinels.We had leveled twice in about three hours,and moved on to Aqua Road.We began training on every fish we could find,but noticed the exp was no good,so we set about for Ludibrium.We began to waste away teddies,and this,we could get into.We had sold many ribbons to commoners,and armor and weapons we found,to fellow hunters.Even kept a few for ourselves.We had reached level 33 in a half hour,and depleted at least 50% needed to level once more,we decided to move towards the pandas.We were at least at 25% away from leveling when the unexpected happened.One word we couldnt bare to say or hear.
Alishar.Surpisingly,we defeated it,and sold cakes it was holding,for big profit.We leveled,but then it happened.A master had spoke with the wind,calling us to compete in annual events.We were pulled into different events,and then blown out to different places in the world.I didnt know if i would see him again until i moved my training towards Masteria,where we met up again."Hey,its been a month,have you leveled?"he asked."Yes,indeed i have.I am currently level 41,7 levels in a month.You?"i said."40,your ahead.I cant accept that."he said.He threw a tobi at a golden slime.Show off,i thought."Well,im headed off now.I feel as if Herb Town has more in store for me.Ill be traveling around the world,and wont be in touch for a few years.Good bye,Nayumai Kid."he said,disapearing into the wind as he always did."Good bye."i said,nothing but the blowing wind in front of me.
Its been a year now.Ive been training slowly.Completing ludibrium party courses at some point.Ive finnaly become a teenager,a man one might say.Ive leveled so many times,im practically a pro.I still havent heard from Alex,sorry.Anthonys 3 now,if youve been keeping count,mother has enrolled him in profession school.Tch.Hes been training,he says in the secret letters hes written to me.Mother despises the fact we want to become hunters.He says hes level 7,and that hes becoming a magician,which i scolded him for.I reminded him a magician killed father.He said that he had a reason for becoming a magician,and that one day when he reaches the legendary fourth advancement in huntership,he will practice arch-magic,dark witchcraft,in other words.If your wondering,im level 57,and ive been training with partys at orbis,completing the stage courses there.Ive grown to be quite wealthy,my bank account now has 971,567 gold peices.Now back to the true story.
I was currently walking through the forest when i encountered a father mushroom."Let me pass,or i will be forced to take down,what was taken from me."i said.It just grunted and got in battle postiton.I noticed red marks around it.I was wrong,this was a large mushroom,a new species.I slid my onyx blade into it,and thenswung my blade,as it slid off.I walked on until i again encounterd large mushroom.I began to draw my sword but halted when i became surrounded.I put it back in."Surrounding me?How,how do i put this,to my advantage."i said forming a sly smile,and failing to resist a cruel,heartless laugh."Rage!"i shouted as i drew my sword,spun around,and cut every large mushroom in half,collecting the level 40 bow one was holding."Bow,about 275k,beating you,priceless."i said,reminding myself i wasnt nine,i was now thriteen.
I reached the place i was hoping for,in about three hours.Legs tired,i checked in at a hotel.I three my belonging onto the floor and jumped into bed.I noticed i was uncomfortable,and removed my armor.I fell asleep,only to be the victim to a nightmare.I witnessed my fathers death all over again,and then i saw him do it to anthony,and mother.I rushed awake as i breathed deeply.I couldnt sleep,so i lay awake in bed all night till i checked out.I walked out and stopped."Ill kill you here and now."i said."Hello,Seida.You know,you sounded quite eveil when you said that.But you cant kill me yet,not yet.You have just started to become like me."he said."Im nothing like you!"i screamed."Oh but you are.The way you let your emotions loose and eliminated those large mushrroms,even if you did consider that man."he said.
"That man was my father!"i said."Yes,and at a time..he was mine.But thing change.Things always change."he said."Why brother,why Valpuan!?"i cried in demand.I was crieing now."You wouldnt understand.No one does.But you'll pay for what you,and everyone did to me!"he said."What?What did we do?"i asked."You will soon be reminded,you soon will.In the mean time,a gift."he said raising his staff from his cloak.My old scar from the balrog incident,the one that clawed my face reapeared,searing pain starting to flow."When ever you become consumed by who you truly are.It will take over you for as long as you stay like me."said Valpuan.
"No,no.You wont get away!"i shouted.I drew my blade and slashed at him,but my sadness got the best of me,and slowed me down.The wind blew and he disapeared into it.Just like Alex.Then it hit me."Why,why?Alex has always been with him.I was so stupid."i said.I fell to the ground,tears flowing."Someones gonna pay brother,somones gonna pay."he said.
Back to top Go down
http://shinobigrave.proboards98.com
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

Name : Alex, Maude
IGN : TeryakHizak, AaronHizaki, LordHizaki, AaronHizakii
Job : Bishop, Crusader, Sin, Dawn Warrior
Level : 12x, 7x, 4x, 4x
Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2007-08-01
Mood : Hot girls are evil...

Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter Two   Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter Two I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 7:16 pm

this reminds me of another maple FF called "The Lone Crusader"
Back to top Go down

Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter Two
Page 1 of 1