The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
DrK need Priest for himes I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
DrK need Priest for himes I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
DrK need Priest for himes I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
DrK need Priest for himes I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
DrK need Priest for himes I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
DrK need Priest for himes I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
DrK need Priest for himes I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
DrK need Priest for himes I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
DrK need Priest for himes I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
DrK need Priest for himes I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
DrK need Priest for himes I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
DrK need Priest for himes I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
DrK need Priest for himes I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
DrK need Priest for himes I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
DrK need Priest for himes I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

DrK need Priest for himes

Go down 
+2
Rose
Princess
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

DrK need Priest for himes Empty
PostSubject: DrK need Priest for himes   DrK need Priest for himes I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:16 pm

My buddy Jason ( LordBeoWolf) a 15x DrK wants to train with some of Aeons Priest at himes. If you are interested, please put your name down. He doesnt look for regular training partner, he just wants to know your IGN and when he need training partner, he can whisper and ask you.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: DrK need Priest for himes   DrK need Priest for himes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:47 am

Claraverelia lvl 10x mobbing priest Ho.

Kat do you know what times does he train?
Back to top Go down
Princess

Princess

Name : Lily
IGN : Princess
Job : Bishop
Level : 17x
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: DrK need Priest for himes   DrK need Priest for himes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:28 am

He wants to train baby priests on Saturdays and maybe Sundays when he's board. He would kill a crow and then train them at a DG map. It would likely be in the afternnon/evening if it's a Saturady and likely in the morning if it's a Sunday, not during HT (he plans to attend one HT a week), and probably not every weekend.

Last Saturday he was sad because he had two priests to train but they both couldn't come (for various personal reasons) and there weren't any jrs on for the guilds we are friends with and he didn't know the names of any more priests so he wants some more igs so he can check and see if they want to train when he doesn't have a priest to train.

So if you have a priest but you would likely be plaing another char put down your alternate ign as well so he can find you.

We usually play 2x weekdays and do other stuff on weekends. I usually hunt for huckle items or go questing on weekends, but Jason really prefers to train. So I suppose this is his method of getting more training in, but with veriety.

Priests can usually be trained at DGs as soon as they can do more hits than misses on their heal. This is all Jason is looking for as he's looking to help the priests lvl. This usually occures somewhere around lvl 75-78, and a lvl 75 priest who could hit more than half the time should get around 50% an hour.

All the priest would do is run left and right gathering DGs with heal and telle'ing to the other side of the map. Jason would stand in the middle and kill them as they come accross. They usually die in two hits for him so there's no need for you to stand there and "help" doing that only slows down the exp rate as he runs out of stuff to kill fast. He does enough damage that he can capture them from you so they quit following you and follow him. He will train with pots designed for beserk, if you can manage not to heal him you will get more exp per hour, but don't die because you didn't heal, make sure you heal when you need it, but just don't worry about healing him. Likely you will heal often enough without trying that he won't use any pots at all. And he doesn't need bless as beholder gives him at least twice what bless does on each stat, so you don't need to worry about bless if you don't want. He does of course enjoy HS so it's great if you have it and can keep it running.

Last edited by Princess on Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Name : Rose (Rosie ~ by a few ppl)
IGN : SerrasAngels / RoseVenom / RancorRose / RamblinRose
Job : Bishop / FP Mage / Hermit / Ranger
Level : 16x / 13x / 10x / 10x
Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2007-12-07
Mood : Home Sick

PostSubject: Re: DrK need Priest for himes   DrK need Priest for himes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:33 am

what lvl is suggested for a priest(ess) to train at himes?
Back to top Go down
Beowolf

Beowolf

Name : Jason
IGN : MizFriday / LordBeowolf
Job : MM / DrK
Level : 165 / 170
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-04-30
Mood : Indifferent / eager / caring / motivated / satisfied Sometimes life just won't decide for you.

PostSubject: Re: DrK need Priest for himes   DrK need Priest for himes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:02 am

Rose wrote:
what lvl is suggested for a priest(ess) to train at himes?

In most cases I would say around 85+ but if you have good equips like some people... Lily... and have a 70+ INT bonus at leavel 75-80 then you can at least hit them, and get some leach value.

Since I will be "training" these priests the only requirement is that you are strong enough to hit the dang things with your heal, prefreably 80% + of the time. So I suggest a minimum of level 80.

You mob em, I killem, and fast too.

And like Lily said its not gonna be something set in stone, but my goal is to spend some time helping priests who may find it hard to train at Dreamy Ghosts on a regular basis due to lack of DK's or maybe laggy computers.

P.S. I can Beserk em and that would be faster, but it requires not being healed by the priest, this is not recomended unless you are using MG, can pot fast, and are non laggy, othwise heal away and I will kill in 3 hits rather than 2. Cool
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Name : Rose (Rosie ~ by a few ppl)
IGN : SerrasAngels / RoseVenom / RancorRose / RamblinRose
Job : Bishop / FP Mage / Hermit / Ranger
Level : 16x / 13x / 10x / 10x
Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2007-12-07
Mood : Home Sick

PostSubject: Re: DrK need Priest for himes   DrK need Priest for himes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:53 am

Beowolf wrote:
In most cases I would say around 85+ but if you have good equipslike some people... Lily...
:smiley55:

and thank you!
Back to top Go down
DKsDragon

DKsDragon

Name : Steve
IGN : DKsDragon, BigKnuckles, DKsEvan, FEARandHOPE
Job : Dark Knight, Buccaneer, Evan, Dawn Warrior
Level : 151, 131, 125, 120
Number of posts : 1245
Registration date : 2008-04-29
Mood : if you see this and want to contact me, use discord:
deekay#1690

PostSubject: Re: DrK need Priest for himes   DrK need Priest for himes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:30 am

Actually i trained Tany's cleric when it was level 68. It wasnt even using MG. At the low levels even if you die once an hour you can still get 30%+ an hour.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: DrK need Priest for himes   DrK need Priest for himes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:40 am

RoyHSmule is a lvl 75+ priest willing to train a lot in DG. Notice that he doesn't have max HS and after he gets that he may not train anymore, since it's only a mule.

EugeLaLinda2 is my sister, lvl 71 so far, she tried a few times but she will be ready in a few lvls not now.

About ClaraVerelia, i have her info and i'm willing to train her.

I think Kat has a priest too, but she already has max HS and it's just a mule.

You can try to train with Jeff (Hozama), he was looking for a DG partner also, he is lvl 10x.

Those are the ones i remember now, i'll post again if i find some more.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: DrK need Priest for himes   DrK need Priest for himes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:00 am

@ Jason: do you only want to train with Aeons or you can train with almost anyone with max HS? I have a 8x Priest buddy and he is desperated to train at himes. If you want, I will give you his IGN once I log back in MS.
Back to top Go down
Bilbo
Administrator
Bilbo

Name : Daniel
IGN : Bersy
Job : Dark Knight
Level : 200
Number of posts : 1820
Registration date : 2008-03-20
Mood : pretending to be a Hobbit

PostSubject: Re: DrK need Priest for himes   DrK need Priest for himes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:21 pm

bumps~

I will take note of the list of people willing to train. I need partners for different times too.
Back to top Go down
Princess

Princess

Name : Lily
IGN : Princess
Job : Bishop
Level : 17x
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: DrK need Priest for himes   DrK need Priest for himes I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:21 am

Jason is really looking to help his friends. So he's klinda looking for Mint members, Aeons members, and other people he knows.

He's trained Jeff a couple times. =) But sometimes Jeff can't come and he's bord.
Back to top Go down
MageP4wner

MageP4wner

Name : Jipper
IGN : MageP4wner
Job : Bish & Aran
Level : 132 & 66
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-07-17
Mood : Zruns made: VIX
100 posts posted

PostSubject: Re: DrK need Priest for himes   DrK need Priest for himes I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:37 am

I can train sometimes. MageP4wner, lvl 99 (if I am not too high). But it's next week tho, not time this week. And notice that I live in Europe, Finland so there's big time diff if Jason lives in usa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DrK need Priest for himes   DrK need Priest for himes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DrK need Priest for himes
Page 1 of 1