The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O

Go down 
+5
Matti
xoxfreyaxox
SpikeAi
Kancho
Hozama
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O Empty
PostSubject: You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O   You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 3:36 pm

I know 2 persons who are in Pirates guild which is one of the oldest guild in Bello. Pirates sell most Zakum helms compare to any other guilds. They are Zauchin and CeraRain who have been with them for over a year, however they are not helmed since they dont have money to buy. It cost each member 40 mil to get HELM, even to long time loyal members.

For Aeons, if you are in guild for 2 weeks you got your right to be on looting list which is less than 10 members each time. So please appreciate what you have here and wait till your turn to get helmed which is not far ahead. And be happy and appreciated what Aeons provide for you.

Read buddy chat lines if you want to see the conversation about that.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Katuzi on Sat May 31, 2008 3:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hozama

Hozama

IGN : Hozama
Job : Bishop
Level : 13x
Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2007-12-17
Mood : Pink Been IS SO CUTE!

PostSubject: Re: You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O   You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 3:40 pm

Wow, that seems awful. The idea that the leaders/major members need to buy their helms seems greedy at best.

BTW, what area is that?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O   You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 3:43 pm

Hozama wrote:

BTW, what area is that?

We were doing APQ.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O   You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 3:46 pm

wow i feel sorry for my friend in pirates.
Back to top Go down
Kancho

Kancho

Name : Jared, Kancho or w/e you want XD
IGN : KanchoKun
Job : Hero and lots of others XD
Level : 15x
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-05-02
Mood : 心を癒す嘘それもありなんて
でも心を奪うのが嘘だろう

PostSubject: Re: You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O   You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 3:57 pm

Wow that really sucks that even long time members like them have to pay, it was like that in my last guild too 50mil for a helm :smiley53:
But don't worry I plan on staying in the guild and helping eveyone get a helm :smiley43:
Back to top Go down
Hozama

Hozama

PostSubject: Re: You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O   You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:13 pm

As much as I hate the idea of selling Helms to strangers, it is one of the best ways for a guild to raise funds. At 20+ mil a pop, we'd cover the price of the run and a little bit. That extra money could be saved up for a future Horntail run, to help 4th jobbers get that 150 mil Mastery Book and generally assist the guild as a whole. If we raise enough funds this way, and get a buyer for each run, we could potentially run every week instead of byweekly (Though that would require a lot more orginization and effort).

I don't mean to step out of my bounds, but it is something we really will have to consider doing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O   You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:54 pm

Yeah we have to, cuz after most Aeons got helmed, what is next? To sell helm we need permanent Bishop that can go with us anytime. Atm we have Lily but hopefully Pauline and Marie can be Bishops soon.
Back to top Go down
Hozama

Hozama

PostSubject: Re: You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O   You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:05 pm

Expect me to be a Bishop in a couple months, so that'll make 4 of us.
Back to top Go down
SpikeAi

SpikeAi

Name : Neal
IGN : SpikeAi
Job : Bow Master
Level : 151
Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O   You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:26 pm

Yeah I had talked to pirates members and knew that they got they had to pay for their helms. I think Faith requires there members to pay as well (or did).

Aeons is truely great to everyone. Being a Ranger I didn't expect anyone to even let me attend the Zakum run until i'm level 100-110. But not only am I attending but I'm on the verge of getting a helm after only being in the guild for a month. Doing Pirate PQ seems useless to me now cause I know that I can get a helm before lvl 100. And before joining Aeons I didn't expect one till like 130 unless I payed for it. Thank you Aeons!!

Also I am also glad that I've never heard from any member "your too low level why are you even here?". As I heard this previously when attempting Pap at lvl 84.
Back to top Go down
xoxfreyaxox

xoxfreyaxox

Name : (specify a nickname)
IGN : xoxfreyaxox
Job : Priest
Level : 123
Number of posts : 270
Mood : You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O Cute110

PostSubject: Re: You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O   You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:58 pm

Being in this guild gave me great oppertunities for everything!
I get to meet cool friends, that became my familly and got a zhelm in just a month!

Im here for the long run baby till the end!(hope there is no end though!)

Thank you so much aeons for welcoming me with open arms and food! ILOVEYOU!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O   You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:01 pm

you know guys, i think i should get a medal or a cookie or somthing.

i have to be the lowest lvl member in this guild at lvl 41 XD

so im watching all this great stuff going on and i cant participate even if i wanted to, which i do.

though you guys have been kind enough to not kick me so far and i appreciate the comradery i have developed.

(now all i have to do is fix my lappy and its lvls ahoy)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O   You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 8:14 pm

I'll do my best to come every run, lol.
Back to top Go down
Matti

Matti

Name : Matti / Mattie
IGN : xTRLNLTYx
Job : Priest
Level : 71
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2007-07-03
Mood : Happy

PostSubject: Re: You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O   You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 8:45 pm

Farnzly wrote:

so im watching all this great stuff going on and i cant participate even if i wanted to, which i do.

though you guys have been kind enough to not kick me so far and i appreciate the comradery i have developed.

(now all i have to do is fix my lappy and its lvls ahoy)

Hey, that's okay. You are an example to all of us of true devotion. :)

As to the topic:

That gets a really big wow from me. Even for long time members. After all, this guild has only been in existance for a little over a year. That would mean that both of those guys have been in Pirates for that long, and they still have to pay that much. I really feel for them. Me, I can't wait until I'll be able to go hug, erm.... fight Zakum. After all, I would die if i hugged him. :smiley50:
Back to top Go down
Yachi

Yachi

Name : Chinny
IGN : YachiruChin
Job : Night Lord
Level : 14x
Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2007-10-03
Mood : ^__^

PostSubject: Re: You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O   You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 6:42 am

:Smiley3:
Back to top Go down
DKsDragon

DKsDragon

Name : Steve
IGN : DKsDragon, BigKnuckles, DKsEvan, FEARandHOPE
Job : Dark Knight, Buccaneer, Evan, Dawn Warrior
Level : 151, 131, 125, 120
Number of posts : 1245
Registration date : 2008-04-29
Mood : if you see this and want to contact me, use discord:
deekay#1690

PostSubject: Re: You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O   You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 8:23 am

You know I was thinking about that last night. I was thinking: After I get a Z helm why should I go on more runs? It wont help me at all...

Then I realized... WHAT THE HECK AM I THINKING?!?!?!?

All these loyal Aeons members are helping me get my helm, the least I can do is help with more runs later...

I plan on staying in Aeons for the rest of my maple career and thanks to all of your generosity, I will try to be just as generous to new members and buyers. I will attend as many zakum runs as possible even after I get my helm.

THANK YOU ALL AEONS MEMBERS!!! YOU ROCK!!!! :Smiley4: :Smiley3: :Smiley4:
Back to top Go down
Sashi

Sashi

Name : (specify a nickname)
IGN : SashiFist
Job : BRAWLER!!!!
Level : 4x
Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O   You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 11:07 am

*hugs all aeons*
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/eggandyman
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O   You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 11:16 am

Farnzly wrote:

Nope. Lowest level is Michael, my brother, at 27. Lokigp, if he ever logs on.
Back to top Go down
scrapster14

scrapster14

Name : alex
IGN : scrappy234
Job : hermit
Level : 105
Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O   You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:39 pm

I definetely agree because i have had brief runs with Mint, Pinkcape, and even pirates. All favored the higher leveled characters, but even for them charged like 30-50 mil for helm. They were meanies too T_T. Here, i feel like iam appreciated as much as the best in the guilds. It's equality for all characters and i think its freken sweet =]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O   You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:23 am

I checked out my buddies guild's website and found this in their application.

Quote :

If you just want to join for Zakum and are like level 80... lol.

During your trial we have the right to boot you any time.

We're not giving out free Zakum Helmets if you're not useful at Zakum.

We're not giving out free mesos, free equips, free mesos, free accounts, etc.

I also remind new applicants that if you think you'll get into our Zakum squad, you're pretty much not welcomed. We already have a solid Zakum squad and will not invite you to Zakum with us. The average wait time to join our Zakum runs is about 3-6 months after you're a full member (Depends on variables such as level etc). Harsh? Nope, its to weed out people who only want us for the mesos :)

Are we too easy to get in? Are we giving Free helm to member too quick? too easy? I want members who just joined recently to know these facts come from other guilds-that is how hard to get a Helm from your own guild.

If you join Aeons and want to be helmed, thats perfectly fine. Thats what we do to all members. However please dont take thing for granted. Some of you just joined for 10 days and already asked to be on looting list, saying "I feel being left out". Please read all rules before attending a Zrun. These statements make other ppl think we left our members out and unfair to certain members. Some of you havent done much, and never survived a Zrun, already complained about why your looting posistion behind other members.

We JRs have tons of things to take care of, the last thing we need is a complain about members not getting helm as fast as they think/ want. Please have positive altitude while being in Aeons. Be patient and your time will come. Is that too much to ask?
Back to top Go down
SpikeAi

SpikeAi

PostSubject: Re: You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O   You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:24 pm

When i joined Kat told me would be able to get my helm in about a month. I was thinking... NO WAY!?? I didn't think i'd be invited well alone a canadate for a helm.

In my previous guild Aquarious they started doing Zakum runs and they told me when we were signing up that I wasn't allowed to go till I was level 100 or higher.

I joined Aeons on 4-21-08 and got my helm 6-4-08. I must say thats really increadable. For someone that is basicly useless in a Zakum run thats amazing. Thanks alot Aeons.
Back to top Go down
SpikeAi

SpikeAi

PostSubject: Re: You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O   You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:29 pm

Katuzi wrote:

Are we too easy to get in? Are we giving Free helm to member too quick? too easy? I want members who just joined recently to know these facts come from other guilds-that is how hard to get a Helm from your own guild.

I got in realtively easly with a suggestion from Chaz. But I don't know if were easy. What other restrictions would we have? We already have..
- Forum App (dedication) (is this an alternative or a requirement?)
- lvl (rep / usefullness)
- Recomendation (trustworthy / quality-character)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O   You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:05 pm

I love all of you Aeons, the recently joined or the old long time members. Most of you have been great addition to the guild since the day you joined. However there is few, I mean 1 or 2 members who have bothered me alot before each Zrun. They whispered me during my training section, complaining about their looting position, about their party set-up...When I didnt answer them or didnt give the answer they wanted, I got accused of being "hard-headed", "unreachable", " you train too much, just chill "... Yeah those thing bother me alot, put my mood down. I got snap at ppl every easy, sometimes I dont want to pay attention at the chat or just turn off the guild chat.

For the rest of you, Im sorry I shouldnt post the 2nd post, cuz there is no point. You guys have been great and I love you all. Sorry if my post bother any of you. I just want you to know that, I love you guys all and I have been always trying my best for you guys.
Back to top Go down
Kancho

Kancho

Name : Jared, Kancho or w/e you want XD
IGN : KanchoKun
Job : Hero and lots of others XD
Level : 15x
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-05-02
Mood : 心を癒す嘘それもありなんて
でも心を奪うのが嘘だろう

PostSubject: Re: You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O   You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:10 pm

Katuzi wrote:

If you just want to join for Zakum and are like level 80... lol.

During your trial we have the right to boot you any time.

We're not giving out free Zakum Helmets if you're not useful at Zakum.

We're not giving out free mesos, free equips, free mesos, free accounts, etc.

I also remind new applicants that if you think you'll get into our Zakum squad, you're pretty much not welcomed. We already have a solid Zakum squad and will not invite you to Zakum with us. The average wait time to join our Zakum runs is about 3-6 months after you're a full member (Depends on variables such as level etc). Harsh? Nope, its to weed out people who only want us for the mesos :)

This actually sounds like a normal zakum guild to me, getting into a zakum guild is a very very hard thing to do. You either have to have really good connections, be willing to dish out a load cash or be lucky enough to join a newly forming zakum group. Once a zakum group is formed and set, it will be nearly impossible to get in, unless like I said you have connections, becuase they have found a good group that can kill it well enough. Also for most/all of these groups you need to be 110/120+ to fight zakum, for this is mostly thought to be the base lv to help out for zak.

I for one never ever dreamed of getting into a zak guild, for I had neither connections or knew many new groups, which left me with the choice of shelling out money for a helm. After joining this guild, I somehow found out that you had a run the next day...and the fact that I could go was really amazing...I almost had a heart attack. I was 101 and still considered 'useless' at zak...but in the this guild's run seeing as we dont have alot of high lvls like 120+, we are still trying to get a run group settled without outsider help, I feel that I help somewhat. Also the fact that you help all members get helms for free, shows that you really care about the members of the guild and are not just trying to get a nice paycheck out of them. Instead of just offering a discount price of 50mil, to hug the wall and not do anything because you are 'useless' to get a helm. I think the experience that you give lower lv members like 110/120- is one of a kind and very very rare in this game. There are very few guilds in Bellocan, let alone Maplestory that do anything like this. Im not exactly sure how to thank everyone in this guild...but the way things are planned...after taking a 3 week break, I will be mass training for 3 weeks with a partner and hopefully will get 120 by this time. Then I will be more helpful at zak and more to the guild overall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O   You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You got to be appreciate being in Aeons o.O
Page 1 of 1