The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
New Areas! Kerning Square Mall and Neo City! I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
New Areas! Kerning Square Mall and Neo City! I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
New Areas! Kerning Square Mall and Neo City! I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
New Areas! Kerning Square Mall and Neo City! I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
New Areas! Kerning Square Mall and Neo City! I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
New Areas! Kerning Square Mall and Neo City! I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
New Areas! Kerning Square Mall and Neo City! I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
New Areas! Kerning Square Mall and Neo City! I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
New Areas! Kerning Square Mall and Neo City! I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
New Areas! Kerning Square Mall and Neo City! I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
New Areas! Kerning Square Mall and Neo City! I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
New Areas! Kerning Square Mall and Neo City! I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
New Areas! Kerning Square Mall and Neo City! I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
New Areas! Kerning Square Mall and Neo City! I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
New Areas! Kerning Square Mall and Neo City! I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

New Areas! Kerning Square Mall and Neo City!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bilbo
Administrator
Bilbo

Name : Daniel
IGN : Bersy
Job : Dark Knight
Level : 200
Number of posts : 1820
Registration date : 2008-03-20
Mood : pretending to be a Hobbit

New Areas! Kerning Square Mall and Neo City! Empty
PostSubject: New Areas! Kerning Square Mall and Neo City!   New Areas! Kerning Square Mall and Neo City! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:14 pm

Hello Maplers!
New Areas! Kerning Square Mall and Neo City! 006DA-306ff145-e5d4-490d-9acc-38563a71ffc9

Have you heard the rumors? There are incredible things happening in Maple World. Some are happy and exciting--like opening of the new Kerning Square Mall in Kerning City. Are you ready to shop in style and help a young entertainer’s dream come true all while enjoying new dungeons and PQs? Then there are darker tales unfolding. There are stories of a mad traveler in the wilds near Magatia bearing tidings of a terrible future…

Check out the details below:

Maple Idol at the Kerning Square Mall!
Dreams really can come true in MapleStory. Take Blake, a humble public service worker at the new Kerning Square Mall in Kerning City. He may not be much now, but he has the talent to become a superstar! Unfortunately there are evil Rock Spirits who are trying to steal Blake’s debut song and keep him from his destiny. Blake needs heroes to help prepare the way, battle these evil spirits in a brand new dungeon and make sure the stage is secure for Blake’s big debut. Do you have what it takes to create the next big MapleStory superstar?

Fight for the Future in Neo City!
Andy is a madman who has recently been spotted in the wilds near Magatia. They say he tells a horrible story of machine feet trampling over the human race in the future and claims to be looking for brave adventurers to fight for the future of Maple World.

Can we afford to believe this madman? Can we afford not to?
If you’d like to check out the truth of Andy’s story, Broker Han in Magatia has the scoop on a time traveler who has come back from the future to recruit Maple World’s mightiest heroes. It seems that in Neo City in the year 2503, the human race barely survives by scurrying under the metal feet of killer robots. That dark future doesn’t have to pass though. You can fight for the future in a huge new dungeon and make it a better one for all humanity!
Back to top Go down
syncmann

syncmann

Name : David
IGN : syncmann, Piatosin
Job : Shadower!, Hermit!
Level : 120,108
Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-10-20
Mood : Indifferent/Happy/Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: New Areas! Kerning Square Mall and Neo City!   New Areas! Kerning Square Mall and Neo City! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:33 pm

Heard Neo City got nerfed or something..? Well, at least we're getting some new game content.
Back to top Go down
Scotty

Scotty

IGN : IslesAndIce
Job : Aran
Level : 15x
Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2010-02-10
Mood : Always happy c:

PostSubject: Re: New Areas! Kerning Square Mall and Neo City!   New Areas! Kerning Square Mall and Neo City! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:35 pm

Yeah, im actually really annoyed it's getting nerfed. In the other versions its like, level 150-ish training areas, nerfed version its more like late 3rd job.

We need more high leveled content... skeles for an entire job range is pretty dumb IMO. Especially when you consider the fact that theres already lots for that level range, between wr's typhons, gallos, himes, etc.

It makes sense why they do it though. Appeal to the majority 'cause thats where the money is, and unfortunately higher levels get shafted. ):
Back to top Go down
Taylor

Taylor

Name : Taylor
IGN : IshaCueran
Job : Night Lord
Level : 140
Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: New Areas! Kerning Square Mall and Neo City!   New Areas! Kerning Square Mall and Neo City! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 2:28 pm

Is this the place with the new stars? Last year I saw something about high atk stars in other maple versions. They were equal to furys or crystal ilbis. Anyone know?
Back to top Go down
nightclawz

nightclawz

Name : Kevin
IGN : nightclawz
Job : Shadower
Level : 155
Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2009-06-30
Mood : Busy, busy, busy

PostSubject: Re: New Areas! Kerning Square Mall and Neo City!   New Areas! Kerning Square Mall and Neo City! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:11 pm

I don't think the good weapons and stars are in the nerfed version...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Areas! Kerning Square Mall and Neo City!   New Areas! Kerning Square Mall and Neo City! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Areas! Kerning Square Mall and Neo City!
Page 1 of 1