The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
No witty title today :(. I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
No witty title today :(. I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
No witty title today :(. I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
No witty title today :(. I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
No witty title today :(. I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
No witty title today :(. I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
No witty title today :(. I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
No witty title today :(. I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
No witty title today :(. I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
No witty title today :(. I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
No witty title today :(. I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
No witty title today :(. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
No witty title today :(. I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
No witty title today :(. I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
No witty title today :(. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

No witty title today :(.

Go down 
+3
WolfyGod
Bilbo
Val
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Val

Val

Name : Val or Valdemort
IGN : Concrusher
Job : Bishop
Level : 16x
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-11-27
Mood : Never better (:

No witty title today :(. Empty
PostSubject: No witty title today :(.   No witty title today :(. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:58 am

Okay lets get things first :D
If im not welcomed to post here, please lock or delete the thread. Im just not sure if this is only a place for Aeons' members to introduce themselves, or for all forum members.

Carrying on...
Hi guys, my name is Val and I dont think I've ever eaten a fish before.
(Sad joke #1 - get used to them).

Im a 19 year old male and I currently live in a lil country at the bottom of the world named Australia. Im proud to be Aussie because there really isnt a better place to live and im thankful that I live here.

Life story time :D
Okay so well, I was born in Lebanon, which is this (now not being sarcastic) little country located in the middle east (the Asian part). I moved to Australia with my family when I was four and have since then only been back once when I was seven for a 2 month holiday.

Two weeks ago, today, I completed my first year of university so thats pretty cool :D. Im studying Animation and Games Design at a respected university (my state uni) and I couldnt love it any more. Its everything Ive always wanted to do, and comes with perks like video production and web design. The course is six years long, but once thats completed, Id have two advanced diplomas and two degree's in my field. Ill then be going on (hopefully) to either get my masters, but if not, then Id like to get into a career job by then.

Okay well my dream job is a little farfetched, but its sure something Ive tried to do for quite some time, since I was practically a baby lol. Disney has and always will be a major part of me, so thats practically my life goal; to work for Disney :D. Simple, eh? Whether it be to own a Disney Store, or someone at one of the Disneylands, or off course, an actual animator, Ill be the happiest person on earth. Basically so I can truthfully say "Hi im Val and I work at Disney..." xD

But yeah my CURRENT part time job is a checkout chick (im a dude by the way, which reminds me, I should put that at the very top XD) at Coles, which is a massive super market retailer here in Australia, and I love working there. I choose my own shifts, days and so forth, and it has the greatest people. And yes, I have said to some customers "You just got served".

My hobbies is practically Disney/television/film related, lol. Okay as you all by now should know, I Disneyvise my life however possible. My bed sheets are Mickey Mouse, I have Mickey and the Gang posters everywhere, I collect Disney memrobilia and yeah its something I love doing. Like, take for instance. I have almost every Disney movie on DVD, I have these light pens with feathers on them and a Disney Character on the top which I love to collect, I have all these Disney books like Beauty and the Beast and The Lion King and so forth. My current goal now is to collect every Disney film, once again, except this time on BluRay, LOL xD. ANDDDD I live for Lilo and Stitch. HAH, BET YOU WERENT EXPECTING THAT NOW, WE'RE YOU?

Yeah, Lilo and Stitch is my favourite Disney movie/thing. Its my all time favourite film, full stop. No other movie gets to me like Lilo and Stitch, and I dedicate as much as possible to that lil abomination and his human friend. I once was in a time where all I'd do was make Stitch related art work whereever, be it paper at school or work, myspace layouts (ughh) and you know the dealio.

Excluding pretty much every other Disney/Pixar film, other movies/books that have changed my life are these quite unknown pieces of work that goes by the name of Harry Potter. Okay to start off, as im currently typing this, im watching Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Right now im up to the "Excelent. I wont have this nandy handy wooshy woshy business about not beating up people who deserve it" part xD. LOL now his aunt just broke the glass xD. OKAY but anyways, I used to hate Harry Potter, because its all my friends ever talked about back when I was like 7-9 (1997-1999). I never gave it a try and its the one thing in life I regret the most. 2001 came Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone on film, so I gave it a try and was immensly fascinated by it like nothing has done before, to a point where now im /addicted/ to Harry Potter xD. I went and watched the second and third, etc, was first in line to watch em all, read all the books dozens of times, and well yeah. I go around, walking places, quoting the films like a typical nerd and thats just me. I dont open a door normally anymore. I needa flick my finger and whisper either "alohamora" or yell "expelliarmus/bombarda". Same with switching a light on or off with "lumos" and stuff. I dont refer to people as "people", now they're merely muggles. My favourite insult is "filthy mudblood" even though i respect people with no magical background/half bloods. =]

Anyways xD. I bought a Gryffendor shirt, scarf, necklace and beanie for the opening of Half-Blood Prince and I looked so cool! LOL i have photos on my facebook, with my brother who bought the same, except everything in Slythein, and my cousin who got dressed in her Hogwarts robe and wand, etc. She's 25, my brother is 22 and im 19 o.o. Unfortunately, I only saw the film four times at the theatre, hoped to see it much more Sad Anyways I have it on Blu Ray and have seen it 6 times so far since getting it like last week xD. Yah, Harry Potter 1-6 were my first Blu Rays <3.

Apart from Harry Potter and Disney, I also love the X-Men saga (comics, shows, films, etc). They're classics and I'm a fair collector of anything X-Men related. I also love collecting Plush Toys (of anything basically) but ONLY from claw machines. I consider myself a bit of a pro but Im still learning strategies everytime I try it. Its practically like poker; you THINK it requires no skill and just luck, but thats a very unfair assumption as they both require a tonne of skill, patience and brains.
Current part of movie: "Its on his suit case Ronald!"

Love that dementor scene. Freaks me out everytime xD.

Well umm some other life opinions. Feel free to skip this spoiler because it deals with religion/politics etc.

Spoiler:

Hmm I think I may have written just a tad bit than normal introductions...
But okay, ill stop...

And continue on with my M.S. info xD

So I started MS around 4 years ago, was a complete nib back then. Eventually I met a friend who tought me about everything I needed to know and yea. My current IGN is Concrusher who's a level 162 bishop. My CK which I barely go on is named Valdemort, and guess who he looks like? x) Im just trying to get him to 120 and thats it, then im planning to make an NL.

Im pretty nib for a bishop, mind you. Im not rich, im not godly, I have WAYYY too much base luk and yeah, my damage is nib xD.
My first guild I was in was Addiction, which I was a Jr. Master of from start till end. The guild died when problems with the guild leader, VelmaKelley, and another Jr master occured, causing Lici and Manda to quit and well yea. My current guild is Mutiny which I adore. Im a bit of a hen ho when im not leeching people, and im quite fun to talk to as I dont shut up. Im an avid chair collector (I have 18), ex-monster card collector (I have 9x) and a medal collector (I have 24). I've done roughly 1000 quests and well yeah.

Current part of movie:
"Quiiiettt. Now, which one of you can tell me the difference between an animagus and a werewolf? No oneee? How dissapointing." xD
"AWHOOOO!" Thank you, Mr. Malfoy x).

Im gonna stop this essay right now but I might be adding things shortly xD.
If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask away.
Im looking forward to meeting you all and well, yea.
Gotta go watch that awesome Quidditch scene now!

Take care guys :)
~ Val
Back to top Go down
Bilbo
Administrator
Bilbo

Name : Daniel
IGN : Bersy
Job : Dark Knight
Level : 200
Number of posts : 1820
Registration date : 2008-03-20
Mood : pretending to be a Hobbit

PostSubject: Re: No witty title today :(.   No witty title today :(. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:37 am

concrusher wrote:
I moved to Australia with my family when I was four and have since then only been back once when I was seven for a 2 month holiday.
Lies! You came back (shipped back) again during the elections earlier this year! It was your fault the party I support lost, REMEMBER?
Enough. I'll continue and comment on the rest of your novel later.

welcome to Aeons forum, val x)

P.S. you may want to fill out the rest of your profile. Click here.
Back to top Go down
WolfyGod

WolfyGod

Name : Rob Smexy Kat Rob ~.^ Robbys Robbie
IGN : SirRAW13 / WolfyGod / RobsTouch / RAWsWorld
Job : DrK / Sader / Priest / noob
Level : 15x / 11x / 9x / 30
Number of posts : 704
Registration date : 2007-12-03
Mood : Missing Home =(

It is officially time to retire Frankie =(

PostSubject: Re: No witty title today :(.   No witty title today :(. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:53 am

Hey Val I'm Rob one of the Jr.s in Aeons. You seem to be a Really Fun/nice guy from what I've read from the Novel above! LOL But I to am Comic Fan too. I like Marvel a lot, but I like some DC comics too! I collect a lot of Fantasy, Comic, D&D (RPG w/ Dices Paper and Friends), Magic the Gathering (Card Game)! I'm a person that will be the biggest kid you'll know!

Hope to seeya in game sometime!

My IGN's are in my profile info and some in my Siggy!

Last edited by WolfyGod on Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
syncmann

syncmann

Name : David
IGN : syncmann, Piatosin
Job : Shadower!, Hermit!
Level : 120,108
Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-10-20
Mood : Indifferent/Happy/Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: No witty title today :(.   No witty title today :(. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:00 am

Wall of Text! I managed to read it all though. =P
I love watching the current X-men movies, but I dislike Harry Potter (sorry, not into the magical stuff ><). Anyways, welcome to forums Val!
Back to top Go down
Dytes

Dytes

Name : Kim
IGN : Krygerin, Dytez, Krygaran, Dytes
Job : Sader, Blaze Wiz, Aran, I/L
Level : 7X,120, 5X, 5X
Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2009-07-27
Mood : Looking forward to the future with a smile on my face.

PostSubject: Re: No witty title today :(.   No witty title today :(. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:02 pm

HARRY POTTER <3

Welcome to the forums :)

I'm Kim, and I love cheese and penguins... and Harry Potter... and the color green... and birds... and trees... and shiny things... and well, you get my point
Back to top Go down
Val

Val

PostSubject: Re: No witty title today :(.   No witty title today :(. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:29 pm

@Dan : NAHH! You see, my DAD, MUM and ELDEST brother went. Along with basically all my cousins, uncles, aunties, etc. However, if you remember, I myself didnt go because I had uni and I put uni >> politics xD

@ and hai Rob :D : haha, wicked xD. Well I too dont mind the whole of Marvel, its just the Spider Man movies have put me off and he's practically Marvel's mascot ><' And if you come to my house, theres a room dedicated to Batman and other DC superheroes. We call this room "my brothers bedroom" and he has the same facsination with batman as I have with Harry Potter.

@ and hai David :D : awww get into the whole magic thing =[ . Seriously you wont believe how much I regret not giving HP a chance earlier on, dont let that happen to you too =o (well it sorta already has considering theres only two films left xD)

@ and hai Kim :D : hahaha yeah I get it, but I already have way too much respect for you from that post.

Thank you everyone for welcoming me by the way :).[
I hope I can be online in game some time when you are.
=D
Back to top Go down
CosmoWizards

CosmoWizards

Name : Jon
IGN : TakinMyTime, CosmoWizards[quit]
Job : ????, Bishop
Level : 10, 154
Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-10-02
Mood : Wants Spring Break to last forever

PostSubject: Re: No witty title today :(.   No witty title today :(. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:49 pm

wall of text is wall of text.
I didnt read it all, since I already know you xP
but welcome to forums, sexi beast
Back to top Go down
Silline

Name : Silly
IGN : Bilbozie/Sillinerd
Job : BowMistress/Aran
Level : 14x
Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: No witty title today :(.   No witty title today :(. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:50 pm

Why Val? Why.....WHY DO I HAVE TO READ YOUR ESSAYS EVERYTIMEEE.
welcome around lol <333
Back to top Go down
Val

Val

PostSubject: Re: No witty title today :(.   No witty title today :(. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 11:02 pm

Dont kid yourself Sil, 'sif you have anything better to do anyways!
and hai <3 xP ty ;o

read it jon f5.
haha.
ty beb <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No witty title today :(.   No witty title today :(. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No witty title today :(.
Page 1 of 1