The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
Welcome Mario and crews to AEONS !!! I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
Welcome Mario and crews to AEONS !!! I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
Welcome Mario and crews to AEONS !!! I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
Welcome Mario and crews to AEONS !!! I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
Welcome Mario and crews to AEONS !!! I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
Welcome Mario and crews to AEONS !!! I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
Welcome Mario and crews to AEONS !!! I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
Welcome Mario and crews to AEONS !!! I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
Welcome Mario and crews to AEONS !!! I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
Welcome Mario and crews to AEONS !!! I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
Welcome Mario and crews to AEONS !!! I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
Welcome Mario and crews to AEONS !!! I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
Welcome Mario and crews to AEONS !!! I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
Welcome Mario and crews to AEONS !!! I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
Welcome Mario and crews to AEONS !!! I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

Welcome Mario and crews to AEONS !!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Welcome Mario and crews to AEONS !!! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Mario and crews to AEONS !!!   Welcome Mario and crews to AEONS !!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 9:35 am

Mario ( Lkinghermit and Lkingbandit) who used to be in our guild before but left to created his own guild called CandyLand. Now he decided to disband his guild, bring some of his members to AEONS to make this guild even better than before. Mario's main char is lvl 90 CB who can kill Ergoth easily. From now on we should create crew(s) who are familiar with the GPQ so we can do more often.
Back to top Go down
Slymeister

Slymeister

Name : (specify a nickname)
IGN : Mahamarue
Job : PA Spearman
Level : 6x
Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-07-05
Mood : Eeh...

Welcome Mario and crews to AEONS !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Mario and crews to AEONS !!!   Welcome Mario and crews to AEONS !!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:13 am

Crews as in my Squad idea?

But its preety kool that he brought some of his guildies with him to help us
Even uf ut meant him disbanding his guild

R.I.P. CandyLand
Back to top Go down

Welcome Mario and crews to AEONS !!!
Page 1 of 1