The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
Hozama's Gaming news I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
Hozama's Gaming news I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
Hozama's Gaming news I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
Hozama's Gaming news I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
Hozama's Gaming news I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
Hozama's Gaming news I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
Hozama's Gaming news I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
Hozama's Gaming news I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
Hozama's Gaming news I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
Hozama's Gaming news I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
Hozama's Gaming news I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
Hozama's Gaming news I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
Hozama's Gaming news I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
Hozama's Gaming news I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
Hozama's Gaming news I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

Hozama's Gaming news

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hozama

Hozama

IGN : Hozama
Job : Bishop
Level : 13x
Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2007-12-17
Mood : Pink Been IS SO CUTE!

Hozama's Gaming news Empty
PostSubject: Hozama's Gaming news   Hozama's Gaming news I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:02 pm

I'm bored, so I thought I'd post some of the recent Video Games news, in case you're not up to speed.

Capcom is releasing a new, classic 8-bit Megaman game on the Virtural Consol, Xbox live arcade and Play Station Network. The game is scheduled to be released sometimes in September. Megaman 9 will be a return to the roots for the series. No drama, no flashy graphics and certainly no 3D. All the glory of the 1980s video games is being brough back, so charge up your Mega Buster and get ready to go retro.
Megaman 9

Square Enix, the monolith of RPG companies, announced at E3 that Final Fantasy 13 will be released on the Xbox 360 as well as the PS3. This marks the first Final Fantasy to be released on the consol. But don't worry, PS3 owners, no plans have been made to release Final Fantasy Versus 13 on the Xbox.

A new expansion to the Pokemon Universe called Platinum is scheduled to be released in Japan in September. This game is an enhansed remake of Pearl and Diamond in the same mannor as Green, Crystal and Emerald. It will include a new form of Shaymin, taking the centapede like Pokemon and sending it to the sky.
Pokemon Platinum (Jap)

Although dissapointly absent from E3, Nintendo has announced that the Mario, Zelda and Metroid teams are hard at work. Considering the recent releases on these series, whatever they're currently working on should be well worth the wait.

Last edited by Hozama on Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matti

Matti

Name : Matti / Mattie
IGN : xTRLNLTYx
Job : Priest
Level : 71
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2007-07-03
Mood : Happy

PostSubject: Re: Hozama's Gaming news   Hozama's Gaming news I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:14 pm

Yay for Pokemon Platinum~

lol I <3 Pokemon :3
Back to top Go down
Hozama

Hozama

PostSubject: Re: Hozama's Gaming news   Hozama's Gaming news I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:04 pm

CyberConnect2, the people behind the .hack franchise has taken up the role of doing what no other company has been able to do, make a Naruto game that both follows with the show, yet dosn't feel stale and plain. Ultimate Ninja Storm uses a combination of open ended arenas where even the walls and sky are free to battle in, and various quick time sequences to bring battle to life. The game itself looks far better then any to date, and the actual fighting is a lot more dynamic and intresting to watch. Let's hope this PS3 exclusive lives up to the hype. Scheduled to come out October.

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm

On a different note, I'm planning to add links to the game trailers, so look for them in a day or two.

Last edited by Hozama on Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tany

Tany

Name : (Insert my nickname here) or just call me Tany. :3
IGN : TanyxD
Job : Ice Lightning Arch Mage
Level : 14x
Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-04-27
Mood : Same ol', same ol'.

PostSubject: Re: Hozama's Gaming news   Hozama's Gaming news I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:20 pm

E3 wasn't much this year. Past years it's been really cool. This year it was..."bleh"
Especially Nintendo. They were like, "Hey! Look at our snowboarding game. It's cool. Right? RIGHT?!?!?!!?" "Look! Another game that we've released several versions of already. ANIMAL CROSSING!"
If you can't tell, I only watched the first 10ish minutes of their presentation. xD
Back to top Go down
Hozama

Hozama

PostSubject: Re: Hozama's Gaming news   Hozama's Gaming news I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:34 pm

Yeah, for the most part, it was pretty blah. The big Nintendo news came from outside E3. Madworld and the new shooter (Can't find the name ATM), in addition to the new Sonic on the Wii and DS were more or less the only thing they brought in. The improved Wii Mote may help a lot, if it's used for more than lame half-made games. If it can be done well, using what they learned the first time, Red Steel 2 may be good, and despite the fact that it's cross-platform, The Force Unleashed looks good.
Back to top Go down
Tany

Tany

Name : (Insert my nickname here) or just call me Tany. :3
IGN : TanyxD
Job : Ice Lightning Arch Mage
Level : 14x
Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-04-27
Mood : Same ol', same ol'.

PostSubject: Re: Hozama's Gaming news   Hozama's Gaming news I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:56 am

Lol @ Red Steel 2. I remember when the first came out. Nintendo hyped it so much. Yet, it was not that good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hozama's Gaming news   Hozama's Gaming news I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hozama's Gaming news
Page 1 of 1