The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
Testers round 3! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
Testers round 3! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
Testers round 3! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
Testers round 3! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
Testers round 3! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
Testers round 3! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
Testers round 3! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
Testers round 3! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
Testers round 3! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
Testers round 3! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
Testers round 3! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
Testers round 3! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
Testers round 3! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
Testers round 3! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
Testers round 3! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

Testers round 3!

Go down 
+10
WolfyGod
Loveable Kaze
SpikeAi
Erika x
HawkLord
Sashi
Kancho
Rose
NoobKing
Martin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sashi

Sashi

Name : (specify a nickname)
IGN : SashiFist
Job : BRAWLER!!!!
Level : 4x
Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2007-06-21

Testers round 3! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testers round 3!   Testers round 3! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 4:17 pm

i love skill macro....so useful.
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/eggandyman
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Testers round 3!   Testers round 3! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 4:42 pm

lol my other char in tespia in chaz
Back to top Go down
Loveable Kaze

Loveable Kaze

Name : David
IGN : Kazegenso (retired)
Job : Writer
Level : up! =D
Number of posts : 1208
Registration date : 2007-06-19
Mood : Speechless!

PostSubject: Re: Testers round 3!   Testers round 3! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:20 pm

Skill Macro is awesome, but I love Hurricane...:3
Back to top Go down
http://www.profil3.com/ByMyself
Rose

Rose

Name : Rose (Rosie ~ by a few ppl)
IGN : SerrasAngels / RoseVenom / RancorRose / RamblinRose
Job : Bishop / FP Mage / Hermit / Ranger
Level : 16x / 13x / 10x / 10x
Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2007-12-07
Mood : Home Sick

PostSubject: Re: Testers round 3!   Testers round 3! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:31 pm

How do you use Skill Macro. The people I heard talking about it couldnt get theirs to work and we were busy trying to figure out how to get 4th job and then how to use the skills Shocked
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Testers round 3!   Testers round 3! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:33 pm

btw....are you able to delete anyone from your buddy list?
I can not delete anyone, or for that matter, select the 'Ear' or 'Face' symbols by their names.
Back to top Go down
Loveable Kaze

Loveable Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Testers round 3!   Testers round 3! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:11 pm

Okay, here is how it works:

When you get off of Maple Island, talk to the taxi guy and go directly to Henesys. You should be about level 7. Talk to Cody in Henesys (get ready for the lag), but before youdo ANYTHING, double click him and select the third option. Now, you should see something like "Make 4th Job Advancement," click that, then select your class. You then become a level 7 4th jobber of any class you choose. Next, go down that same list (you'll need to talk to Cody again) and select "get all 4th job skills" and then select "get all 4th job skill books" since some of the skills you get won't be at max level, though many will be. Then, near the bottom of the list (I can't check the name of the option because the server is down at the moment) there is something that says "set Sp" or something like that. Click it, and then have it set your SP to that of a level 70 of your job. You will then be a level 7 4th jobber with level 70 stats. NOW you can level up with Cody. Note that you won't be able to upgrade stronger skills until you do the lower job skills. Also, there will be some points that just can't be used for some reason or another, it's fine, just use them on the 1st job skills, which is all they work on. Also note that you won't get any inventory expansions like normal when you upgrade your job, so mules are recommended. Last of all, you won't be able to have more than 255 AP or 150 SP, so once you reach that limit, start putting them into your stats. You will notice that your main stat will max out at 999 and you will still have anywhere from 50 - 100 points left. Put those points into either your secondary stat or your HP/MP.

I hope this helped. =D

PS: Equips drop like crazy, and I have a few myself if you need some. My name is Cain on Tespia, and I'm a BowMaster.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Testers round 3!   Testers round 3! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 4:32 am

I Like Skill Macro!!! It allows you to put up to 3 skills onto ONE hot key button!

For example, for a priest/bishop or a DK/DrK, you may want to create one hot key for 3 of your common party buffs. Instead of keeping track and pressing 3 different buttons while fighting, just watch for when your shortest skill of the set starts to run out and refresh all 3 at once.
(Note: may want to use the skills that last around the same length of time in one hot key as to keep from refreshing other, longer lasting skills way to early...but then again, you may not mind having a skill that lasts longer in there, if it is something you refresh often (like HB) anyways).

You can create up to 3 Macros and add skills from any job into a Macro.

I dont know if this will be the same way in the live MS, but I think you may not be able to move until all your skills in a Macro are completed. I say this because when I use my Party Buff Macro, if I move at some point after I hit my Macro Hot Key, it doesnt seem to activate the remaining skills in the Macro. (just learned how to create one, so I still need to practice using them some more).
Back to top Go down
Loveable Kaze

Loveable Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Testers round 3!   Testers round 3! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:26 am

I actually like how moving will cancel the Macro. What you do is put your shortest lasting skills first in the Macro, and then, when you want to refresh them, just press the button and then move after the skill is used. You only use MP for skills that were activated. Also, you can have up to SIX Macros, you just need to scroll down in the Macro screen. Razz Note that Skill Macros don't work for many attack skills. I could get it to work for my inferno, but not my hurricane, so try to just stick with buffs for it.
Back to top Go down
SpikeAi

SpikeAi

Name : Neal
IGN : SpikeAi
Job : Bow Master
Level : 151
Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Testers round 3!   Testers round 3! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:58 am

I'm looking forward to windowed mode.
Back to top Go down
Loveable Kaze

Loveable Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Testers round 3!   Testers round 3! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:54 am

Windowed mode is awesome. You can change it in the System Options, or you can press Alt+Enter to activate it. It lags a bit, but once you have it in Window Mode for a few minutes it'll run just fine. Note that you can't resize the window or minimize it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Testers round 3!   Testers round 3! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:58 am

Cool about the Window mode but it's interesting that you can't minimize or resize the window...o.O

I play other games that has Window Mode and it allows me to resize and minimize the window.
Back to top Go down
Loveable Kaze

Loveable Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Testers round 3!   Testers round 3! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:00 am

Yeah, I've noticed that a lot of other games that have a window mode allow you to resize it. It's quite a bother, and when you're in Window Mode, you can't Alt+Tab to minimize it either (at least, it didn't work for me). I had to Alt+Enter and then Alt+Tab to minimize it. >.<"
Back to top Go down
SpikeAi

SpikeAi

Name : Neal
IGN : SpikeAi
Job : Bow Master
Level : 151
Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Testers round 3!   Testers round 3! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:17 am

Mia wrote:
Cool about the Window mode but it's interesting that you can't minimize or resize the window...o.O

I play other games that has Window Mode and it allows me to resize and minimize the window.

I didn't know that but it makes since. Resizing the window would require maplestory to scale all the images and keep them placed correctly and such. May cause additional system lag. In full screen mode your screen resolution is changed so it matches.

I'm using dual screens anyways so I imagine it would be handy some times If i'm multitasking with a website, messager or whatever. I guess the screenshot size is how big it will apear on my screen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testers round 3!   Testers round 3! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testers round 3!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Aeons Guild :: GENERAL MAPLESTORY-
Jump to: